A6000 Lighting Balloon...
The AIRBORNE A6000 Lighting
Balloon is a revolutionary lighting system that
provides a spectacular and efficient method
of illuminating large public areas.
The balloon, filled with natural,
safe and environmentally friendly
helium gas, is constructed from a unique balloon
fabric designed to emit a bright, diffused light.
Once raised to its operating
height - up to 35 metres above the ground -
the Lighting Balloon illuminates an area that
would otherwise require an array of tower lights
or other ground based systems.
Of particular note is the high-performance,
glare free light emitted from
the balloon, making the system ideal for event
organisers who need an evenly distributed light
to improve the comfort and safety of a crowd
At maximum operating height,
the radius of the total lit area is in excess
of 100 metres, or nearly
8 acres in total.
The balloon can also be
customised with banners or artwork
with little or no detriment to the light output,
creating a unique and spectacular medium
for sponsorship or brand promotion.
Why not contact
us today to see how an airborne lighting
balloon can help in the planning of your event.
Facts and Figures...
- The Lighting Balloon has a diameter of
- The balloon is filled with helium - a safe
(non- flammable), natural and environmentally
- Total illuminated area exceeds a radius
of 100 metres - or 8 football pitches
- The system requires a fenced area of 10m
x 10m for safe operation and mooring
- Power is to be provided by the event organiser
- the system requires a 32 Amp single phase
supply, or a 10kVa generator
- Our operator will assemble and inflate
the Balloon within 90 minutes of arrival on
site, and remain on site to ensure trouble-free
operation throughout the period of use
- There is no limit to the length of time
that the balloon can remain inflated or illuminated.
- The system can be used for large indoor
functions, and countless outdoor events including
concerts, displays, corporate entertainment,
car parks, and
- Cost of hire is £600 per hire (normally
a 12 hour period), plus the cost of helium
- allow approximately £300 - and transportation
and accommodation at cost if necessary